Three Day Transformational Coaching Course
Bath, 11-13 December 2019
Bath, 9-11 December 2020
Nick Smith and Peter Hawkins will be running another three-day Transformational Coaching course at Barrow Castle.
It is offered for those who are experienced coaches, and who would like to look in depth at their practice, supporting those wanting to create significant change in their lives and organisations.
The course is based upon 50% input of ideas about how to create such transformational change and 50% practice of these ideas in coaching trios and other experiential learning. The content will cover:
- The foundations of Transformational Coaching
- The importance and process of un-learning
- Ways of using our ‘four brains’ as action logics
- Understanding habit: how to establish it and how to create new habits
- Exploring the Four Levels of Engagement at a deep level
- Creating a transformational use of CLEAR model
- Exploring the power and purpose of somatic coaching
- Deepening our understanding of the Sentic States
As participants are experienced, this course will provide an unusual opportunity for high level CPD for your professional coaching practice. It will include new material from Nick Smith’s research for the book he is writing on the subject.
This course will be limited to 15 participants, on a first come first served basis. A place can be secured by full payment in advance. The cost of the three-day course, including meals and materials, will be £960. There is an early bird discount of 10% for those who sign up and pay in full before 30 September 2019 for the 2019 course and 31 August 2020 for the 2020 course.
Full details also available here. Please register interest or book your place with Fiona Benton by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (tel. +44 (0)7710 025334) or contact Nick Smith at email@example.com if you wish to get more information.