- ‘Renewal Associates’ means Renewal Associates Ltd.
- ‘Applicant’ means an individual or company who wishes to enrol in a Renewal Associates Event.
- ‘Participant’ means an individual or company who has submitted an application, whose payment has been received (where relevant) and who has been accepted onto the Event. 1.4. ‘Course’ and ‘Programme’ are used interchangeably and mean the entire training Programme for which a single fee is charged and to which an Applicant commits.
- ‘Module’ means one or more consecutive training days that make up a series of non-consecutive training Events to form a single Course or Programme.
- ‘Start of Programme’ means the calendar day of the first day of the Programme or Course.
- ‘Start of Advanced Programme’ is the Orientation Module.
- ‘Event’ means any time the Renewal Associates sponsors an in-person opportunity for others for free or for a fee.
- ‘Workshop’ means a stand-alone training Course or Programme.
- Fees are correct at time of publishing. However, Renewal Associates reserves the right to adjust these prices in order to meet their genuine cost.
- All payments must be made in advance of the start of the Programme, with the exception of late Applicants.
- Without payment, an Applicant is not booked onto the Course and cannot attend.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to confirm his/her place by forwarding payment.3.4. A place on a Programme is not confirmed until full payment has been received, unless otherwise stated in the offer email or invoice.
- Full payment is due within 30 days from the date of the Invoice or at least 30 days prior to the start of a Course, whichever is the sooner.
- Exception: For all Modular Programmes, part of the payment may be made by split payments if stated in the offer email or invoice.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- Interest will be charged at the rate of 8% above Bank of England Base Rate for past due payment.
- To qualify for Early Bird pricing incentives, payment in full must be received by the specified Early Bird date. The full published Programme price will become payable if payment is not received by this specified date.
- The full sterling price as detailed on the invoice is payable in order to secure a place. Due account should be taken when making payment to ensure that any bank transfer charges are added to the payment and sufficient local currency should be made available to ensure the full sterling amount is received by Renewal Associates when calculating the exchange rate at the date of transfer.
- Should Participant wish to transfer to a later Programme, Renewal Associates has a policy to apply charges depending on the length of notification given in writing.
- Oral notification will not be accepted.
- Written notification (by email) must be received within normal office working hours and receipt acknowledged by Renewal Associates.
- The transfer option only applies to Participants who are transferring to a different date for the same type of Programme.
- Participants must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- The option to transfer can only be used once, after which non-attendance will be treated as a cancellation and all payments will be due.
- If a Participant uses the transfer option, the original Programme Invoice and the transfer Invoice remain due, if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled the standard Renewal Associates cancellation penalties will apply.
- Programme transfer requests received:
– more than 30 days in advance of the start of the Programme — no charge
– 15 to 30 days in advance of the start of the Programme — 25% transfer charge of full Programme fee
– less than 15 days in advance of the start of the Programme — 50% transfer charge of full Programme fee
Cancellation by a Participant
- Notice of cancellation from a Programme must be in writing (by email) and must be received within normal business hours and receipt acknowledged by Renewal Associates.
- Oral notification will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received:
– More than 60 days in advance of the start of the Programme — no cancellation penalty
– 30 to 60 days in advance of the start of the Programme — 25% cancellation penalty
– 15 to 30 days in advance of the start of the Programme — 50% cancellation penalty
– 14 to 7 days in advance of the start of the Programme — 75% cancellation penalty
– Less than 7 working days in advance of the start of the Programme — 100% cancellation penalty
- Should a Participant leave before completion of one of the Modules, the fees associated with that Module will still be payable in full.
- Exceptions for the Systemic Team Coaching Diploma:
– The Systemic Team Coaching Certificate is a Programme in its own right and once attended payment is non-refundable.
– Payment of residential costs are in addition to the Course fees, unless otherwise stated in the Event marketing.
– If after the Systemic Team Coaching Certificate Renewal Associates believes it is in the Participant’s best interest to withdraw from the
Systemic Team Coaching Diploma Programme, all fees will be refunded except the cost of the Systemic Team Coaching Certificate Course.
– Should a Participant leave or withdraw after the start of the Systemic Team Coaching Diploma, all fees for the Programme will be payable
– Renewal Associates retains the right to make changes to the Systemic Team Coaching Diploma in the interests of Programme integrity.
– Inability to attend a pre-booked and paid for Module due to unforeseen circumstances constitutes cancellation and the above conditions
will apply to the individual Module.
Amendment to any Programme by Renewal Associates
- Renewal Associates retains the right to make changes to any programme as shown in the interests of Programme integrity.
Exception for Assessed Programmes
- Attendance at each scheduled Module and at the Assessment Day(s) for your Assessed Programme is required in order to successfully complete the Programme. Exceptions will be handled on an individual basis at the discretion of Renewal Associates & faculty.
- If for any reason the Participant is unable to attend a Module, notice must be in writing (by email) and must be received at least one month in advance within normal business hours and receipt acknowledged by Renewal Associates, (oral notification will not be accepted), otherwise the full fee will be due.
- Tutorials (Practitioner Diploma programme). If for any reason a Participant needs to cancel or re-schedule a tutorial, with less than 24 hours notice, a £150 + vat charge will be applied. Please note you must attend both tutorials in order to pass the Diploma.
Cancellation or changes by Renewal Associates
- Renewal Associates reserves the right to cancel Events, Programmes or Workshops, as necessary. If an Event, Programme or Workshop has to be cancelled, Renewal Associates will make every reasonable effort to reschedule to an alternative date and will automatically move confirmed bookings to the alternative date. Renewal Associates will provide the Applicant with as much notice as is possible given the circumstances for the date change.
Notice will be given in writing
- If a Participant is unable to attend the alternative date, Renewal Associates will provide a full refund for the amount paid for the Event, Programme or Workshop.
- Renewal Associates reserves the right to cancel Events, Programmes or Workshops, revise dates, times and fees or substitute facilitators or attending faculty, as necessary.
- If Renewal Associates changes the venue of an Event, Programme or Workshop, even at short notice, Renewal Associates will not reimburse travel or accommodation costs, associated with changes.
- Depending on the circumstances, Renewal Associates may agree to switch a Participant who is booked onto a Programme or Workshop with another Participant from the same organisation or company. A fee of 10% of the total cost of the Programme or Workshop will be charged to make the changes.
Not happy with the Event, Programme or Workshop
- If Participant is unhappy with the Event and feels that it does not meet the description given on the Renewal Associates website and Participant notifies the facilitator by end of first day of the Programme or Workshop, a refund may be given for the Programme or Workshop. The reasons for dissatisfaction will be noted and if they are deemed reasonable by the Renewal Associates, a full refund will be given for the total amount paid for the Programme or Workshop.
- Non-attendance at the Event disqualifies a Participant from any refund.
- In no circumstances shall Renewal Associates’ liability (if any) under these Terms and Conditions exceed the amount paid by the appropriate Participant.
Codes of Conduct
The Renewal Associates holds a policy for the code of conduct for Participants and for Facilitators. Should this code of conduct be broken, or monies be due and owing to Renewal Associates, Renewal Associates reserves the right to withdraw facilities from, withhold academic awards and terminate a place on the relevant Programme or Workshop.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.