Our three-day Certificate programme provides a thorough introduction to the core concepts in Systemic Team Coaching.
It’s also the foundation for our Diploma programmes around the world and AoEC's Systemic Team Coaching Diploma – participants in the Certificate are able to join the year-long ICF-accredited team coaching diploma, which produces some of the most highly qualified team coaches in the field today.
cytotec prescription online next day delivery About Team Coaching
Unlike one-off workshops and team-building away-days, team coaching enables teams to identify and resolve their challenges over a programme lasting several months – resulting in deeper learning and more sustainable change. It usually involves coaching the team together as well as one-to-one coaching for individuals.
Through our ‘systemic’ approach, team members also focus on the various systems in which they operate. Most team coaching focuses exclusively on the team’s internal ways of working and relationships; Systemic Team Coaching looks more broadly at the influences outside the team, not just within it.
http://brightstartravel.com.au/travel-insurance/ “I would strongly recommend this high-quality, intensive programme.
The focus on the ‘systemic’ part of systemic team coaching was the real revelation
and across three days we covered a lot of ground.”
http://tcmcards.com/product/abolition-of-slavery-am-i-not-a-woman-and-a-sister/?add-to-cart=970 Who’s it for?
This team coaching training programme is for experienced coaches and OD consultants who already have some team coaching or facilitation experience and who want to deepen their practice. Typically, participants include experienced organisational consultants, executive coaches, business/team leaders and training managers.
buy ivermectin 3 mg Learning outcomes
- A foundation-level understanding of the core concepts of Systemic Team Coaching theory and practice
- Knowledge of the STC process for structuring a team coaching project
- An understanding of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines model and its application to team coaching
- Experience of live experiments that explore the nature of team and group functioning and how to apply some of these
- An understanding of the importance of ‘Self as Instrument’ in the STC role – physical senses, intuition, body as data collector and sense-maker
- A license to use the Team Connect 360 diagnostic and experience of interpreting a TC360 report
- Insight into the one-year Master Practitioner Diploma and completion of the Foundation Module
Note that you need to be a competent facilitator and coach to be able to apply these learnings and it is ideal to have these skills before taking the Certificate.
Through this programme you’ll be able to integrate the thinking and some of the practice into your coaching, consulting or team leadership, but only on completing the Master Practitioner Diploma will you be an AoEC accredited Systemic Team Coach.
“A really solid, well-designed programme which went through self-discovery and more teaching around the principles and application of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines. The pace was good throughout and there was plenty of opportunity to practice and reflect.”