Our three-day Certificate programme provides a thorough introduction to the core concepts in Systemic Team Coaching.
It’s also the foundation for our Diploma programmes around the world and AoEC's Systemic Team Coaching Diploma – participants in the Certificate are able to join the year-long ICF-accredited team coaching diploma, which produces some of the most highly qualified team coaches in the field today.
Instead of a cold and wintery programme, this year we have pulled out all the stops for a sunshine programme that has been designed to include an all-inclusive stay at Sea Breeze Beach House Hotel, an intimate, luxury resort located on a vast stretch of white sand beach.
Whilst participating on the buy cenforce online only Systemic Team Coaching Certificate Programme that Peter Hawkins is going to host face2face this year, you can also enjoy the warm tropical days, relaxing evenings and the all-inclusive wonderful buffets, al a carte dining and chef’s table, along with watersports or just chilling in your free time. The preferential rates secured for additional nights, upgrades or family rates, make it a beautiful start to 2022 whilst training.
In comparison to the previous New York programmes, the price is significantly less and with the added all inclusive luxury stay in the Caribbean, what is there not to enjoy! With the
- Seroquel ohne rezept 10% discount off the programme cost of USD $3,250 if booked and paid by 31st August 2021
- Mallasamudram Free room upgrade to a Classic Ocean View Room for the first 9 booked and paid by 31st August 2021
- buy generic prednisone online All inclusive if staying at the Sea Breeze Beach Hotel
- If staying at the alternative South Beach Hotel on a B&B basis a reduction in the programme fee of USD$150 applies
About Team Coaching
Unlike one-off workshops and team-building away-days, team coaching enables teams to identify and resolve their challenges over a programme lasting several months – resulting in deeper learning and more sustainable change. It usually involves coaching the team together as well as one-to-one coaching for individuals.
Through our ‘systemic’ approach, team members also focus on the various systems in which they operate. Most team coaching focuses exclusively on the team’s internal ways of working and relationships; Systemic Team Coaching looks more broadly at the influences outside the team, not just within it.
“I would strongly recommend this high-quality, intensive programme.
The focus on the ‘systemic’ part of systemic team coaching was the real revelation
and across three days we covered a lot of ground.”
Who’s it for?
This team coaching training programme is for experienced coaches and OD consultants who already have some team coaching or facilitation experience and who want to deepen their practice. Typically, participants include experienced organisational consultants, executive coaches, business/team leaders and training managers.
- A foundation-level understanding of the core concepts of Systemic Team Coaching theory and practice
- Knowledge of the STC process for structuring a team coaching project
- An understanding of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines model and its application to team coaching
- Experience of live experiments that explore the nature of team and group functioning and how to apply some of these
- An understanding of the importance of ‘Self as Instrument’ in the STC role – physical senses, intuition, body as data collector and sense-maker
- A license to use the Team Connect 360 diagnostic and experience of interpreting a TC360 report
- Insight into the one-year Master Practitioner Diploma and completion of the Foundation Module
Note that you need to be a competent facilitator and coach to be able to apply these learnings and it is ideal to have these skills before taking the Certificate.
Through this programme you’ll be able to integrate the thinking and some of the practice into your coaching, consulting or team leadership, but only on completing the Master Practitioner Diploma will you be an AoEC accredited Systemic Team Coach.
“A really solid, well-designed programme which went through self-discovery and more teaching around the principles and application of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines. The pace was good throughout and there was plenty of opportunity to practice and reflect.”