Tax deductible training!
Train, relax and enjoy the beautiful Caribbean
With such a hugely successful Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate program run in January 2022, we had no option but to offer this again and extend to an additional Advanced Workshop program, whilst the training cost for each program remains the same as last year!
This will be a rare opportunity to learn Face 2 Face with Professor Peter Hawkins in Barbados and will be his only face 2 face in the Americas 2023.
We are sure both these programs are going to be hugely popular and recommend booking early, also taking advantage of the 10% early bird discount if booked before 30 September 2022, plus the first 9 bookings receive a complimentary room upgrade.
Sea Breeze Beach House Hotel, Maxwell Coast Road, Christchurch, BB15031, Barbados
SYSTEMIC TEAM COACHING© CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
This highly experiential program is designed for individual coaches, organizational consultants, experienced leaders and internal HR practitioners seeking to develop a team coaching practice. Now more than ever, organizations are looking at how to motivate and manage their teams in a period of change and uncertainty.
This program has been run successfully for many leading global organizations in Los Angeles, Vancouver Island, Montreal, Tokyo, Beijing and in over 30 other countries.
Those completing the program will be awarded the Academy of Executive Coaching Certificate (AoEC) in Systemic Team Coaching© which carries 19 ICF CPD credits (3 Resource Development & 16 Core Competency). This program is being co-sponsored and organized by Renewal Associates and the Academy of Executive Coaching.
The Systemic Team Coaching© Certificate doubles as the foundation/first module for the Diploma program. The Diploma program is run in North America, London, Beijing and South Africa.
The emphasis in the Certificate is on covering the theoretical basics of Systemic Team Coaching© and applying these to a practical case study simulation.
From this program you will be able to integrate the thinking and some of the practice into your coaching, consulting and team leadership, but only on completing the Master Practitioner Diploma will you be an AoEC accredited Systemic Team Coach.
• Gain an understanding of the theory and practice of Systemic Team Coaching©
• Learn about why team coaching is becoming more and more important and the research on high performing teams
• Adopt a working definition of Teams and Team Coaching that you can test and utilise
• Learn the Hawkins 5 Disciplines Model of team coaching: 1) Commissioning, 2) Clarifying, 3) Co-Creating, 4) Communicating, 5) Core learning
• Learn and apply different coaching interventions for each of the five disciplines
• Learn the SIDER model of managing a coaching relationship, including how do you contract with the whole team
• Learn how to apply and be accredited to use the Team Connect 360 diagnostic instrument for use with clients in step 2 of the STC process
• Focus on Self as Instrument – utilising physical senses, rational, intuition and body-sense as the ‘data collector’ and sense maker
• Work in teams to coach a simulated team situation
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM
Prior to the workshop you will be required to engage in a Virtual Module comprising webinar, article case study and TC360 Report, that will give you a sound basis for engaging with the Systemic Team Coaching® process, then over the three day workshop the facilitators will build on this work to:-
• Provide rich didactic context in which we discuss and debate different aspects of systemic teamwork and team coaching
• Use a business simulation to evoke both coaching a team, being coached and applying the diagnostic TC 360 Report
• Take you through an experience of sculpting and interpersonal exercises to understand team relationships
• Guide you in a peer supervision group to apply the model and methods of the Hawkins 5 Disciplines to a team you are working in/with
• Work with our own large group process as a way of engaging live with the interpersonal dynamics and psychological models
(8am—3pm daily) in the Aqua Terra Restaurant overlooking the sea and beach
• Introduction, overview of program, group contracting
• Why Team Coaching—for World, for Organizations, for the coach (WIFM)
• What is a Team/what is Team Coaching? — the continuum of the Team Coaching journey — the CIDCLEAR model, contracting for Team Coaching
• Learning review. Peer coaching on completed team Q
• Five disciplines of Team Coaching
• Commissioning Discipline: challenges, coaching methods and approaches, us of team simulation
• Clarifying Discipline: challenges, coaching methods and approaches, use of team simulation
• Learning review.
• Co-creating Discipline: challenges, coaching methods and approaches, use of team simulation
• Connecting Discipline: challenges, coaching methods and approaches, use of team simulation
• Core Learning Discipline: challenges, coaching methods and approaches, use of team simulation
• Planning application to one’s own work and future development
SYSTEMIC TEAM COACHING© CERTIFICATE ADVANCED WORKSHOP
This workshop is for those who have completed the Systemic Team Coaching© Certificate, GTCI Practitioner Program (current participants are welcome), or have five years of experience in coaching leadership teams. This is for those who want to take their learning to the next level by refining their skill coaching executive teams over extended period of times (e.g. 8-12 months) and learning to work with teams of teams in organizations. Participants will be asked to bring a challenge from a team they have, or are currently coaching, to explore on the program.
• The seven best ways of winning Systemic Team Coaching® assignments
• Being able to carry out a team inquiry, co-diagnosis and co-discovery process
• Designing a one year coaching programme for teams
• How to coach a team through the Commissioning and Clarifying disciplines
• How to work with the team dynamics in the co-creating discipline
• How to coach a team’s engagement with its key stakeholders in the connecting discipline
• How to enable a team to become a learning team
• Working with embodied approaches to team coaching – constellations and sculpting
• Moving from team coaching to ‘team of teams coaching’ – coaching the connections between multiple teams in the same organisation
PROGRAM OUTLINE (8am—3pm daily) in the Aqua Terra Restaurant overlooking the sea and beach
• Contracting for the three days
• Revisiting the Five Disciplines and CIDCLEAR models
• The seven best ways of winning Systemic Team Coaching© assignments
• Designing a one-year Systemic Team Coaching © Program
• How to create an effective Team Charter – working with the Commissioning and Clarifying disciplines
• Working live with embodied approaches - Team Constellations and Team Sculpting
• Coaching a team’s engagement with its key stakeholders in the Connecting discipline
• Five methods for developing the learning team
• Coaching ‘a team of teams’ introducing the approach and methodology
• The Hawkins model of Systemic Team Coaching© Supervision – followed by supervision work in small groups
• Working with live design challenges brought by the participants
• Working in small groups in how you will apply your learning
“I would strongly recommend this high-quality, intensive programme.
The focus on the ‘systemic’ part of systemic team coaching was the real revelation
and across three days we covered a lot of ground.”
“A really solid, well-designed programme which went through self-discovery and more teaching around the principles and application of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines. The pace was good throughout and there was plenty of opportunity to practice and reflect.”
Systemic Team Coaching© Certificate Program
17-19 January 2023
Systemic Team Coaching© Certificate Advanced Workshop
22-24 January 2023
Professor Peter Hawkins
Dr Catherine Carr
This certification program was quite honestly one of the most enlightening experiences I’ve ever had. The ability for Peter to take you out of your comfort zone, challenge your current mental models, and broaden your perspective to new ways of thinking in just 3 days is quite fascinating. It is also something that cannot easily be replicated. You have to truly be immersed in the program with him to fully understand the entire scope of systemic team coaching. I have been studying Peter’s work for several years and I still walked away with a completely new understanding of what it takes to be a successful systemic team coach. Of course, having the program on the beautiful island of Barbados was a huge plus as well.
UPDATE TO OPTIONS (12/12/22)Due to the hotel accommodation availability we are offering a PROGRAM ONLY OPTION, where you can use alternative accommodation offsite.
. GBP£ USD$ CAD$ EUR
1 Program 1,579 1,900 2,454 1,860
Both Programs 2,909 3,500 4,520 3,427
(the program cost includes all refreshments and lunch on the days of the program, but not the all-inclusive use of the Sea Breeze hotel)
Program and Sea Breeze Hotel Cost
We only have the following rooms available as at 12/12/22 (Please check with Jo Ellis for the most up to date availability)
OCEANFRONT ROOMS (additional USD$75 per night)
JUNIOR SUITE (additional USD$170 per night)
1 Program (either STC Certificate or STC Advanced Workshop)
price includes 4 nights (16, 17, 18, 19 January for certificate / 21, 22, 23, 24 January for advanced), all-inclusive stay at the luxury Sea Breeze Beach House Hotel in a classic poolside garden view room (subject to availability), 3 day program and all materials
GBP£ USD$ CAD$ EUR
Early Bird: 3,099 3,729 4,815 3,650
Full Fee: 3,357 4,039 5,216 3,954
2 Programs (both the STC Certificate and STC Advanced Workshop)price includes 9 nights (16—24 January), all-inclusive stay at the luxury Sea Breeze Beach House Hotel in a classic poolside garden view room (subject to availability), 2 x 3 day program and all materials
GBP£ USD$ CAD$ EUR
Early Bird: 6,493 7,812 10,089 7,648
Full Fee: 6,908 8,312 10,735 8,138
WE HAVE A FEW LOCAL PLACES AVAILABLE AT A REDUCED FEE OF USD$1,000