We all need time-out,
to return to the source of our work
Specifically designed for people who have ideally completed the Certificate of Diploma in Systemic Team Coaching© and/or have been practicing as team coaches post qualification for at least five years
3 DAY ADVANCED RETREATS
led by Professor Peter Hawkins
(limited to a maximum of 15 participants)
19 - 21 June & 4 - 6 September
GBP £600 USD $771 *
*a 20% discount has already been applied to the early bird fee, if booked before the dates below and paid within 7 days.
before 1st April for June retreat
before 1st June for September retreat
Post Early Bird:
GBP £750 USD $963
prices are excl VAT and exchange rate @ 27/7/23
To be an effective coach or team coach requires us to be a life-long learner and requires us to take time-out of our busy schedules, take-stock of what has been our new learnings and what are the new challenges that life is presenting to us. A time when we can return to the well-spring of resourcefulness that is within us, and in the community of other experienced practitioners, and also in the wider ecology of nature.
These programmes are designed to bring together team coaches and individual coaches from all over the world who would like to deepen their personal practice and explore the leading edge of practice and new developments in the profession. These programmes are especially for ‘advanced practitioners’ who feel they need to retreat and restore themselves and their practices.
The programmes take place in Peter's home at Barrow Castle on the edge of Bath, set amid a 37-acre estate, complete with well tendered gardens, walled garden, swimming pool, jacuzzi, woodlands and beautiful walks straight from the castle.
Each day includes:
- Time for supervision of practice
- A talk/workshop each day by Peter Hawkins on new developments and ways of resourcing yourself in the work
- Personal restorative practices, including meditation, mindfulness, Tai Chi, walks, swimming, jacuzzi etc
- Individuals sharing their latest developments
- Exploration of ways of deepening one’s practice and increasing one’s impact
- All fees must be paid in full within 7 DAYS of the invoice date to qualify for any discount and to secure a place
- In the event of the retreat being over subscribed those that reman unpaid after 7 days may forfeit their place unless we are advised
- Fees do not include overnight accommodation. A list of local bed and breakfast, AirBnB and websites for accommodation are available on request for you to book direct