Information on events that Peter Hawkins from Renewal Associates will be presenting or delivering
- Systemic Team Coaching workshops and events
- Coaching supervision workshops and events
- Speaking engagements
- Webinars and online events
Systemic Team Coaching 3 day workshop
Forthcoming STC workshops (Unless otherwise stated, Peter is delivering these courses)
- 15-17 January 2018: Systemic Team Coaching 3-day workshop
594 Broadway, Manhattan, New York, NY 10012, USA
This program is being co-sponsored and organized by Renewal Associates, The Team Coaching Zone and the Academy of Executive Coaching-New York.
For more information and to register: www.teamcoachingzone.com/systemicteamcoaching/
- 4-6 April 2018: STC Goes to Hollywood – Systemic Team Coaching 3-day workshop
20th Century Fox studio lot in Century City, Los Angeles, California, USA
- 4-6 April 2018: International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate – 3 day programme in association with the Academy of Executive Coaching
Metaco, Rivonia, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 13-14 April 2018: Systemic Team Coaching 2-day workshop
Hudson Institute, Santa Barbara, California, USA
This is a closed workshop. For further information please contact Pam McLean at email@example.com.
- 16-18 April 2018: Systemic Team Coaching 3-day workshop
This event is now fully booked. For enquiries please contact Lily Seto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 23-25 May 2018: Systemic Team Coaching 3-day workshop
CEGOC, Lisbon, Portugal
For enquiries please contact Cátia Silva at CEGOC, CSilva@cegoc.pt. Further information is available in Portuguese at www.cegoc.pt/curso-formacao/escola-coaching-executivo/systemic-team-coaching-programme
- 9-11 October 2018: Systemic Team Coaching 3-day workshop
For enquiries please contact Jelena Pavlovic at email@example.com
This highly experiential 3-day programme is designed for individual coaches, organizational consultants, and internal HR practitioners seeking to develop a team coaching practice. Now more than ever, organizations are looking at how to motivate and manage their teams in a period of change and uncertainty. This programme has been run successfully in London, New York, Beijing, Johannesburg, Bucharest, Istanbul, Copenhagen and Zagreb, Sydney, Singapore, Lisbon. It will be run by the founder and lead author of Systemic Team Coaching, Professor Peter Hawkins. Those completing the programme will be awarded the Academy of Executive Coaching Certificate in Systemic Team Coaching and which carries ICF credits: 19 CCEUs: 3 Resource Development & 16 Core Competency.
- Gain an understanding of the theory and practice of Systemic Team Coaching.
- Learn about why team coaching is becoming more and more important and the research on high performing teams.
- Adopt a working definition of Teams and Team Coaching that you can test and utilize
- Learn the Hawkins 5 Disciplines Model of team coaching: 1) Commissioning, 2) Clarifying,
- 3) Co-Creating, 4) Connecting, 5) Core learning
- Learn different coaching interventions for each of the five disciplines.
- Learn the CIDCLEAR model of managing a coaching relationship, including how do you contract with the whole team.
- Learn how to apply and be accredited to use the Team Connect 360 diagnostic instrument for use with clients in step 2 of the STC process
- Focus on Self as Instrument – utilizing physical senses, rational, intuition and body-sense as the ‘data collector’ and sense maker.
- Work in teams to coach a simulated team situation.
Structure of the programme
Prior to the workshop you will be required to engage in a Virtual Module comprising: webinar, article, case study and TC 360 Report, that will give you a sound basis for engaging with the STC® process, then over the three day workshop the facilitator will build on this work to:
- Provide rich didactic context in which we discuss and debate different aspects of systemic team work and team coaching.
- Use a business simulation to evoke the experiences of both coaching a team and experiencing being coached, and applying the diagnostic TC 360 Report.
- Take you through an experience of sculpting and interpersonal exercises to understand team relationships
- Guide you in a peer supervision group to apply the model and methods of the Hawkins 5 Disciplines to a team you are working in/with.
- Work with our own large group process as a way of engaging live with the interpersonal dynamics and psychological models.
Team Connect 360 (TC 360) Diagnostic instrument
AoEC in partnership with Peter Hawkins have taken his 20 years of extensive research and development in high performing teams and created an on-line team diagnostic instrument Team Connect 360 based on his 5 Disciplines model. On the programme you will experience the instrument and learn how it can be used. On successfully completing the programme you will become a licenced user and so have the option of using this instrument with your professional clients.
Information on the AoEC Systemic Team Training programmes is available at www.aoec.com/training/team-coach-training/.
Coaching supervision workshops and events
- 19 April 2018: One-day Supervision Masterclass – a Deep Dive of the 7-Eyed Model of Coaching Supervision
at the Coaching Supervision in the Americas: Elevating Our Coaching Practice 2-day conference
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina, 146 Kingston Street, Victoria, BC V8V 1V4, Canada
Peter will deliver a Deep Dive of his 7-Eyed Model of Coaching Supervision – how do we use the 7 modes to examine our coaching practice? He will also be speaking of trends in coaching and coach development.
Peter Hawkins will also be running a workshop on Resourcing: The neglected third leg of Supervision on the second day of the conference.
Dr. Judy Ryde will also be doing a workshop on Working with Difference in Supervision.
Lily Seto Coaching & Consulting in partnership with Goldvarg Consulting Group is hosting this exciting conference. Information and tickets available online at www.eventbrite.com/e/coaching-supervision-in-the-americas-elevating-our-coaching-practice-tickets-36842276240?aff=es2
Contact Mary Crowley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Information will be posted here shortly.
Webinars and online events
Information will be posted here shortly.
For enquiries and further information please contact Fiona Benton at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)7710 025334.