- Systemic Team Coaching workshops and events
- Coaching supervision workshops and events
- Speaking engagements
- Webinars and online events
Our three-day Certificate programme provides a thorough introduction to the core concepts in Systemic Team Coaching.
It’s also the foundation for the AoEC’s Systemic Team Coaching Diploma – participants in the Certificate are able to join the year-long ICF-accredited team coaching diploma, a Masters-level programme accredited by Middlesex University which produces some of the most highly qualified team coaches in the field today.
The Systemic Team Coaching Certificate includes training in the unique Team Connect 360 diagnostic, through which you’ll be licensed to use this powerful online 360 tool with your own clients – only Certificate participants are able to do this.
Unlike one-off workshops and team-building away-days, team coaching enables teams to identify and resolve their challenges over a programme lasting several months – resulting in deeper learning and more sustainable change. It usually involves coaching the team together as well as one-to-one coaching for individuals.
Through our ‘systemic’ approach, team members also focus on the various systems in which they operate. Most team coaching focuses exclusively on the team’s internal ways of working and relationships; Systemic Team Coaching looks more broadly at the influences outside the team, not just within it.
“I would strongly recommend this high-quality, intensive programme. The focus on the ‘systemic’ part of systemic team coaching was the real revelation and across three days we covered a lot of ground.”
Who’s it for?
This team coaching training programme is for experienced coaches and OD consultants who already have some team coaching or facilitation experience and who want to deepen their practice. Typically, participants include experienced organisational consultants, executive coaches, business/team leaders and training managers.
- A foundation-level understanding of the core concepts of Systemic Team Coaching theory and practice
- Knowledge of the STC process for structuring a team coaching project
- An understanding of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines model and its application to team coaching
- Experience of live experiments that explore the nature of team and group functioning and how to apply some of these
- An understanding of the importance of ‘Self as Instrument’ in the STC role – physical senses, intuition, body as data collector and sense-maker
- A license to use the Team Connect 360 diagnostic and experience of interpreting a TC360 report
- Insight into the one-year Master Practitioner Diploma and completion of the Foundation Module
Note that you need to be a competent facilitator and coach to be able to apply these learnings and it is ideal to have these skills before taking the Certificate.
Through this programme you’ll be able to integrate the thinking and some of the practice into your coaching, consulting or team leadership, but only on completing the Master Practitioner Diploma will you be an AoEC accredited Systemic Team Coach.
“A really solid, well-designed programme which went through self-discovery and more teaching around the principles and application of the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines. The pace was good throughout and there was plenty of opportunity to practice and reflect.”
Forthcoming Systemic Team Coaching certificate workshops
Certificate/Diploma Foundation places still available on both Renewal Associates and AoEC programmes:
- London, UK: 22-24 October 2018, Hilary Lines & Moira Nangle, AoEC
- Beijing, China: 4-8 December 2018, John Leary-Joyce (5 day version of programme), AoEC
- New York, USA: 14-16 January 2019, Peter Hawkins and Krister Lowe, Team Coaching Zone and Renewal Associates
- London, UK: 29-31 January 2019, Nick Kitchen, AoEC
- Sydney, Australia: 6-8 March 2019, Peter Hawkins, Renewal Associates
- London, UK: 6–8 March 2019, Alan Taylor & Moira Nangle, AoEC
- Beijing, China: 16-18 April 2019, Peter Hawkins, Renewal Associates
- Tokyo, Japan: 27-29 April 2019, Peter Hawkins, Renewal Associates
- Lisbon, Portugal: 22-24 May 2019, Peter Hawkins, Renewal Associates
- London, UK: 4–6 June 2019, Nick Kitchen, AoEC
Those completing the Certificate/Foundation programme will be awarded the Academy of Executive Coaching Certificate in Systemic Team Coaching and which carries ICF credits: 19 CCEUs: 3 Resource Development & 16 Core Competency.
The AoEC ICF-Accredited, Masters-level Diploma starts in February 2019 – London.
For more information about Peter’s courses, please contact Fiona Benton: T: +44 (0)7710 025334 or E: email@example.com
For more information about the AoEC Certificate and Diploma programmes, please visit www.aoec.com/training/team-coach-training or contact Mike Smith: T: +44 (0)208 916 9063 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching supervision workshops and events
Three Day Transformational Coaching Course
Bath, 10-12 December 2018
Nick Smith and Peter Hawkins will be running another three-day Transformational Coaching course at Barrow Castle.
It is offered for those who are experienced coaches, and who would like to look in depth at their practice, supporting those wanting to create significant change in their lives and organisations.
The course is based upon 50% input of ideas about how to create such transformational change and 50% practice of these ideas in coaching trios and other experiential learning. The content will cover:
- The foundations of Transformational Coaching
- The importance and process of un-learning
- Ways of using our ‘four brains’ as action logics
- Understanding habit: how to establish it and how to create new habits
- Exploring the Four Levels of Engagement at a deep level
- Creating a transformational use of CLEAR model
- Exploring the power and purpose of somatic coaching
- Deepening our understanding of the Sentic States
As participants will be experienced, this course will provide an unusual opportunity for high level CPD for your professional coaching practice. It will build on a three-day course run last year and will include new material from Nick Smith’s research for the book he is writing on the subject.
This course will be limited to 15 participants, on a first come first served basis. A place can be secured by full payment in advance. The cost of the three-day course, including meals and materials, will be £960. There is an early bird discount of 10% for those who sign up and pay in full before 15 October 2018.
Please register interest or book your place with Fiona Benton by email at email@example.com (tel. 07710 025334) or contact Nick Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to get more information.
Advanced Retreat for Systemic Team Coaches, Bath, 19-21 June 2019
This is specifically designed for people who have completed the Certificate or Diploma in Systemic Team Coaching and have been practicing as a team coach for at least five years.
Advanced Retreat for Coaches and Consultants, Bath, 4-6 September 2019
This is for all coaches and consultants who have been practicing post qualification for at least five years.
These programmes are designed to bring together Team Coaches and Individual coaches from all over the world who would like to deepen their personal practice and explore the leading edge of practice and new developments in the profession. These programmes are especially for ‘Advanced Practitioners’ who feel they need to retreat and restore themselves and their practices.
The cost of each retreat is £660 plus VAT and there is a maximum of 15 places. The cost includes 3 lunches, and two dinners cooked by our excellent cook.
Each day their will include:
- Time for supervision of practice
- A talk/workshop each day by Peter Hawkins on new developments and ways of resourcing yourself in the work
- Personal restorative practices, including meditation, mindfulness, Tai Chi, walks, swimming, jacuzzi etc.
- Individuals sharing their latest developments
- Exploration of ways of deepening one’s practice and increasing one’s impact.
The programmes will take place at Barrow Castle in the midst of a 37 acre estate on the edge of Bath, complete with walled garden, swimming pool, jacuzzi, woodlands and beautiful walks straight from the house (see www.barrowcastle.co.uk). A list of a range of local places to stay will be sent on acceptance of your application, ranging from AirBnB, through bed and breakfasts, to hotels.
To secure a place please send the attached application form filled in to email@example.com by the end of October 2018. Places will be filled on a first to come first to be served basis.
Information will be posted here shortly.
Webinars and online events
Information will be posted here shortly.
For enquiries and further information please contact Fiona Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)7710 025334.