For Systemic Team Coaches, Coaches and Consultants
Bath, 24-26 June CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Bath, 02-04 September
Bath, 16-18 June
Bath, 01-03 September
£660 (excl. VAT) - The cost of each retreat includes 3 lunches, and two dinners cooked by our excellent cook.
Retreats are limited to 15 participants, on a first come first served basis and places are secured by full payment in advance.
A range of local recommended places to stay will be sent on acceptance of your application, ranging from AirBnB, through bed and breakfasts, to hotels.
This is for all coaches and consultants who have been practicing post qualification for at least five years.
These programmes are designed to bring together team coaches and individual coaches from all over the world who would like to deepen their personal practice and explore the leading edge of practice and new developments in the profession. These programmes are especially for ‘Advanced Practitioners’ who feel they need to retreat and restore themselves and their practices.
Each day will include:
- Time for supervision of practice
- A talk/workshop each day by Peter Hawkins on new developments and ways of resourcing yourself in the work
- Personal restorative practices, including meditation, mindfulness, Tai Chi, walks, swimming, Jacuzzi etc.
- Individuals sharing their latest developments
- Exploration of ways of deepening one’s practice and increasing one’s impact.
The programmes will take place at Barrow Castle in the midst of a 37 acre estate on the edge of Bath, complete with walled garden, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, woodlands and beautiful walks straight from the house (see www.barrowcastle.co.uk).