Announcing our North America Master Practitioner – Systemic Team Coaching Diploma (September 2022- September 2023)
With Dr Catherine Carr, Dr Hilary Lines and Professor Peter Hawkins
Following the successful completion of the inaugural North American Systemic Team Coaching Diploma Program in June 2021, we are excited to write to inform you of our plans to run a second Diploma Program in 2022. This is a great opportunity to be at the cutting edge of one of the fastest growing and most impactful forms of coaching, and to develop your skill, versatility and confidence in coaching teams in both the virtual and face-to-face environment. The program is limited to a maximum of 24 places to ensure personalized high-quality learning, with six highly experienced faculty, who are themselves leaders in the systemic team coaching field.
This highly experiential, modular program builds on the Certificate in Systemic Team Coaching which you have already completed; the Certificate program counts as the Foundation Module of this one-year Master Practitioner Diploma. We expect participants to the program to be drawn from one of the ten North America Certificate programs delivered by Peter in the past 5 years, the Global Team Coaching Institute STC Practitioner Program, and from the more than 30 Certificate programs that we have delivered elsewhere in the world.
Comprising both face to face and virtual delivery components, the program will commence with an introductory virtual tutorial and launch webinar in July / August 2022, followed by the first three-day face to face module in Victoria B.C. Canada, September 12-14th, 2022. The exact location of the second face to face module in February 2023 will be agreed in consultation with the participant group; California, Hawaii and Victoria are currently under consideration.
The diploma offers an opportunity to learn together over an extended period, in order to fully learn the art of systemic team coaching. You will also establish an invaluable network with a small cohort of coaches. Drawing on the foundational principles provided in the Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, including the Five Disciplines framework, six lenses of Systemic Team Coaching and the CIDCLEAR process, we will engage you in a multi-dimensional learning experience to help you reflect on, stretch, hone, practice and apply your craft, through:
- Active engagement in a learning community, working both face to face and virtually.
- Deep, personal, supportive, and challenging learning groups that provide real life experience of what it takes to build psychological safety and are the source of peer supervision and review.
- Practice and experimentation groups that provide the crucible for applying systemic team coaching approaches and receiving feedback prior to your application with your team coaching clients.
- A faculty/participant ratio of 1-6 which enables faculty feedback on your practice, and intensive 1-2-1 tutorials.
- An established global network of over 200 graduates of this Diploma program.
The design framework, elaborated in the program brochure, is as follows:
- Two 3-day experiential modules at a North American venue.
- Seven virtual webinars, involving live demonstrations and team coaching practice in faculty led peer experimentation groups.
- One 2-day learning summit, in which you present your learning to date in your systemic thinking, being and doing, and receive robust challenge and support to further your development.
- Four tutorials with faculty to focus on your personal learning and help support the development of your unique differentiated approach to systemic team coaching and your progress to graduation.
- Monthly Supervision / Learning Groups to support your personal systemic team coaching client work.
- Your submission of two papers: one on your team coaching case study and the other, your signature approach, plus a short statement of how you will market yourself as a systemic team coach after the program.
Full program details, including pricing and dates are available in the program brochure.
We would appreciate it if you can inform us of your interest in this program by February 14, 2022.
You can sign up for an introductory webinar on:
February 21, 2022 from 8.30-9.30am PT/ 11.30am-12.30pm ET/ 4.30-5.30 pm UK time
For webinar sign up or if you have any questions about the program or Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, please email or contact Dr. Catherine Carr: T: 1-857-3610 or E: email@example.com
We look forward to engaging with you on this exciting opportunity.